Attorney Jamison Allen has 18 years of litigation experience and has practiced personal injury law for the past 15 years in Indianapolis, Indiana. As a proud plaintiff attorney, he is committed to helping people put their lives and careers back together after they suffer serious injuries.
Attorney Allen’s knowledge and skills have been forged through trial and negotiation experience representing both plaintiffs and defendants. Based on the experience he gained as an insurance company attorney, he has the foresight to anticipate and prepare for the insurance companies’ attacks. Litigating throughout the State of Indiana, he has conducted jury trials in numerous counties and represented clients before the Indiana Court of Appeals and the Indiana Supreme Court. He has also been entrusted to teach other attorneys in seminars covering settlements and trial strategy.
Attorney Allen loves his work, but he’s more than just an attorney. You may also know him as:
- an educator (both in a previous career and currently as a Sunday school teacher);
- a swing dancer (search YouTube for “Jamison Asks Rachel a Question”);
- an actor (he played George Bailey a few years back in a stage and radio broadcast of It’s a Wonderful Life);
- a drummer (though his drum set sees less action than it used to);
- an amateur chef (which follows from the fact that his parents owned a restaurant); and
- a longtime Cleveland Browns fan (signaling both deep loyalty and fearlessness).
Born and raised in Indiana, Attorney Allen graduated from Indiana State University with a double-major in social studies education and theater, as well as a minor in history. He earned his J.D. from the University of Illinois College of Law in 2002 and has practiced in both Illinois and Indiana. Attorney Allen is active in the Indianapolis and central Indiana communities, serving and participating for years in arts, non-profit, and religious organizations.
If you’ve been injured as a result of someone else’s negligence or carelessness, call Attorney Jamison Allen of the Marc Lopez Law Firm at 317-632-3642, or contact him by email.